Wednesday 24 June 2015

My perfect person

Considering I don't have many followers I wouldn't expect many complaints about my very sporadic posts. Wrong! Apparently someone is missing my jibber jabber. So I decided to keep blabbering one more time for him :) Hope that'll make him happy!

A lot of things happened since last time I posted. Many places were visited, more coffee shops tried and lot's of thoughts were exchanged on the matter.

From Portobello to city centre, from Alnwick Castle to Ireland we enjoyed them all and that only enhanced our appetite for eating our way around Scotland and further away! What could possible make this even better if not doing it all alongside your perfect person?



In good company the grass looks greener, the sky bluer, the rain less sharper and the wind less biting...yes, even in Scotland! But someone as amazing and funny as my sweet cheeky darlingo has the power to make all this real! The power of love ? (...now that song's stuck in my head!!)


There are more adventurous times ahead of us I'm sure! Let's enjoy them all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment