Tuesday 7 October 2014

Day dreaming

Another good thing about Edinburgh is that I get to enjoy it with my darlingo :) He decided to surprise me today by coming and meeting me on my lunch break!...so now I'm just counting the minutes while day dreaming about our picnic :)

It's a nice, crisp autumn day. The sun is shining, not sending too much warmth though, the sky is bright blue, the clouds white and fluffy and the colours of the trees...like fairytales :)



I can already picture us sitting on the grass enjoying the day...well, the hour, but we take what we can and say thank you...hope he'll bring 'Claire' along ;) as my sweet tooth troubled me these last few days...who am I kidding, it was there my entire life. I just love sweets!! Can't resist them, not for too long anyway! Confused? Let me bring some light into this...'Claire' is our code for eclair! Cheesy, I know!

Bye bye, going to see his cheeky face now!

No comments:

Post a Comment